2009年9月10日 星期四

An Inevitable War In Your Life....MONEY or DREAMS ?

Money and dream,which one you choose?

If no money, but can do things which i dream/wish to do,
which is also my aim(s) in my life,
then i think i will choose "dream"..

For me, i can survive in a simple living.
Bungalow or hut, both also can shelter me from rain or shine.
Delicacy or bread, both also can fill my stomach, giving me energy to survive to get to my "dreams".
Making more money for ownself is not my dream,
sooooo I will choose "DREAM"...

My "Dream" means "Ambitions" or "Targets"....

Surely many people would say "why choosing dream? Without money, how are you able to dream?" "Money is more realistic" "Money is more important" "No money no talk".....bla bla bla... ......

HAIZZZZZ
the world now is "money money home"....

My perception was totally different with the others..Am i looking queer?

haha..but I persist with my opinion.
No dream, what meant to your life.
Money is very important, but no money doesn't mean DIE or this is the end.
No DREAM, that means your heart , even your life is directed to "DEATH"...just like a living corpse...


People use MONEY to eat, but eat for reaching DREAMS...isn't it?
FINAL DIRECTION is still the DREAM.

1 則留言:

Darkangel 提到...

true2...i agree with u in total..
exactly!!
money is only a stepping stone to achieve our dreams..
in the end all that matters are our dreams to lead our life,rite..

haha....hello there kean hong!!
*peeping in ur blog now*