2008年12月11日 星期四

Cloudy Night

This is my first post after having an accoount for my own BLOg 2 weeks ago.
Sometimes, some people may complain that i always make noise. Of course the noise here doesn't mean like the sound coming out from the large aircraft or exploision. Just my voice is too loud for them and they feel like uneasy.
i feel like....... don't know also....what kinds of feeling....
i just want to share something and hope people can feel my passion.....but then....... don't know also....
sometimes when we talk in a different manner, it might be your style....but once your have done it frequently or excessively, people will then feel hatred....
Really sorry, first post was written in a sound like bad mood,but in fact i have never or ever blamed anyone, anything happens there must be a cause and surely i will think that the cause comes from me........
I am learning from people and myself.....

Since just now the sun was too shined outside, then tonight will be cloudy..a little bit down.....

=)

沒有留言: